14.2.13

Work in progress

Hola!

As you guys probably noticed already, I'm doing quite a few changes to my blog but I'm not really done yet. I changed the URL (I thought it made more sense) and I'm almost done with the layout, I'm just missing a few things I couldn't figure out like changing the date's font and color or the obvious problem with the thumbnails in the home page. So, bear with me for a while and sorry for the mess!

Como probablemente se dieron cuenta, he cambiado varias cosas del blog pero aún no termino. Cambié la dirección URL porque creí que tendría más sentido y creo que el diseño está casi listo, sólo me faltan un par de cosas que no supe cambiar como el tamaño y color de la fecha y el obvio problema con las fotos de la página de inicio. Así que aguántenme un poquito y perdón por el desorden!



I'm also working on the "about" page and translating all my posts. I even assigned a notebook for the blog where I'm writing down all my ideas and products I use for looks so I don't forget anymore.

También estoy trabajando en traducir todos mis posts y en la página de información. Incluso ahora tengo un cuadernito para el blog donde estoy anotando todas mis ideas y las cosas que voy usando para que no se me olviden.

I'm still not sure on my schedule for this semester, but I think I'll have all early classes and since it'll be winter: no time + no light = simple and boring makeup. I'm thinking I'll only have time I do actual makeup on the weekends, so I'm saving up some ideas that won't need that much light for the pictures.

Aún no estoy segura de cual va a ser mi horario este semestre pero creo que todas mis clases van a ser temprano y como este semestre es invierno: sin tiempo y sin luz = maquillaje simple y fome. Probablemente sólo tenga tiempo durante los fines de semana para hacer looks, así que estoy guardando algunas ideas para este periodo que no necesitan tanta luz.

I'll probably keep updating this post with all the things I come up with. Thanks for reading!

Probablemente siga actualizando este post con las cosas que se me vayan ocurriendo. Gracias por leer!

P.-


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments, and I really appreciate them!
Thanks for reading my blog! <3