3.5.12

Soft Mod - Day 11

Lately, I've been doing a little bit of "shopping my own stash" where I keep a few shadows I want to try and use up in a separate box. These are mostly samples of colors I don't really use that much, samples in clamshells (which I find a little uncomfortable to use) and colors I also own in full sizes.

I've been limiting my self to only use these colors for the past few months and if I use one up I'll replace with another one. It's been challenging but fun at the same time, it really forces me to be more creative instead of just doing the same look with different colors.

So today I did this: a 60's mod/twiggy kind of look with softer colors.





I might update the post with the pictures I actually took with my camera once I get home, but since I'm at college right now iPhone pics will have to do. I'll also update the product list in case I missed something.





Product list:

Face:
Maybelline Dream Mat Fluid Foundation - 21 Soft Beige / Nude
L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Light/Medium W 4-5
BFTE Mineral Veil - Translucent
Detrivore blush - Spoiled

Eyes:
Shiro - Shaymin
Shiro - Rapidash
GCC - Scientist Salarian
GCC - A Very Fine Hat
BFTE - Navy
BFTE - Very Vanilla
L'Oreal Lineur Intense - Black Mica
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - Very Black
Ardell Lashes - 310

Lips:
GCC Joystick - Newb

That's it, hope you like it!

P.-

Blogs participating in the 90 Days Challenge:

Currently Playing: System of a Down - Cigaro - Mesmerize

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments, and I really appreciate them!
Thanks for reading my blog! <3