25.2.12

Shiro Update

Why must swatching take up so much time? Anyway…

Hi!

Recently, Caitlin (the owner of Shiro Cosmetics) made an announcement about some of her shades being discontinued and others renamed, mostly from The Super Effective and The Legends Collections. For now she will have these colors available in a clearance sale at $3.50 for a full size jar. You can also buy samples and minis of these through the mix'n'match option on the site (although I don't know the pricing of those), as well as order the renamed shades with their original labels.
For more information, you can refer to this post which lists all of the changes and their Facebook page for more announcements.

I have a few swatches of all the discontinued ones that I have and some others that might be similar for comparison. I believe there's only two of the discontinued ones that I don't have, which are Outright Fabrication and Emancipation Grid.




Well, onto it then! Remember: click for detail ;)

Outdoors. Not precisely sunny today, though.
Indoors.
Zelda just for comparison, it is not being discontinued.
Din's Fire just for comparison, it's not being discontinued.

Closeup on Shaymin for the Aqua glitter.
Closeup on Oshus for the Gold glitter.
Closeup on Poliwrath for the Orange shimmer.
You were Adopted for comparison purposes.


Impossible and Meowth for comparison.
Dunsparce also for comparison since it's replacing Likelike on The Legends Collection.
Closeup of Huge Success for the Holo and Silver glitter.
Closeup of Rapidash for the Gold and Red glitter.
Outdoors. The sun decided to peek out a little bit.
Indoors.
Kokiri Forest for comparison purposes.
Acid for comparison purposes, it will be replacing Rupee.
I always thought it would fit the name "Rupee" better. :)
Closeup for the glitter.
Pink and Gold for 2+2=10 and Green for Acid.

Outdoors. The most sun we got today!
Vulpix for comparison purposes.
Also, it was really hard to accurately capture the finishes of these colors.
Seaking is a lot more metallic and the glitter in Moltres shows up a lot more than the camera could pick up.  
Closeup for the Gold glitter in Moltres.
Indoors.
Outdoors.
GLITTER! :D
My favorites of these, that I will definitely be stocking up on are Shaymin, Reverse Spychology, Mewtwo, Poliwrath, Oshus, Articuno, Rapidash, 2+2=10, Goron, Ricky and Moltres. Oh, and the two that I don't have. Wow, that's a lot :| I'll probably pick up a few of the new Hunger Games inspired colors. I believe those will be out tomorrow, Sunday.

Well, that's it! Which ones do you like? Will you stock up on any of these before they're gone?

P.-

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments, and I really appreciate them!
Thanks for reading my blog! <3